DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Global Luxury Hotels Market to 2024 – Market Data and Insights on the Global Budget Hotels Industry” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Luxury Hotels Market report provides in-depth analysis of the key market trends that are shaping the future of this segment and an analysis of the luxury accommodation market globally. Detailed market insight is provided on the Americas, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Europe. It also features profiles of some of the market’s leading players and looks at how companies can better meet their customers’ needs.
- Technology will play a major role in the revival of the hospitality industry. The pandemic has changed customer preferences and shifted them towards a mobile centric and automated experience, which can be facilitated through machine learning, artificial intelligence and the internet of things. Luxury hotels need to redesign their product offering to a more contactless one.
- Several countries announced stimulus packages to the severely hit tourism and affiliated industries due to the pandemic. With restrictions on international travel, the governments redirected travelers to explore their respective home countries. The initiatives to stimulate the demand include tax cuts, fee waivers and discounts. For instance, Belgian residents were offered ten free train tickets to travel within the country during 2020.
- Despite the trade war with the US, China continued to dominate the luxury hotels market recording a total revenue of US$60bn in 2019.
- Luxury Hotels Market report provides in-depth analysis of the key market trends that are shaping the future of this segment and an analysis of the luxury accommodation market globally. Detailed market insight is provided on the Americas, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Europe.
- It also features profiles of some of the market’s leading players and looks at how companies can better meet their customers’ needs.
Reasons to Buy
- Understand the impact of COVID-19 on this market
- Gauge which are the biggest and most promising regional markets for the luxury accommodation market
- Understand the demand-side dynamics within the industry to identify key trends and growth opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the outlook for regional markets and learn from existing successes and the publisher’s recommendations.
Key Topics Covered:
- Middle East and Africa
- Intercontinental Hotels Group
- Shangri-La Asia
- Marriott International
- Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
- Banyan Tree Holdings Limited
- Hyatt Hotels Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/pjm5tw
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Copyright © acrofan/Business Wire All Right Reserved