Tuesday comes and with it another busy day of trading for investors. Start the day off right with a look at the biggest pre-market movers that are winning and losing on the stock market this morning.
But before all of that, you’ve got to catch up on the biggest stories from Monday first. Luckily, Sarah Smith has a nice, tidy summary ready for investors at this link!
Now, let’s get back to today’s news.
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- RiceBran Technologies (NASDAQ:RIBT) is soaring more than 30% this morning ahead of its earnings report for Q1.
- First Choice Bancorp (NASDAQ:FCBP) stock is climbing over 20% on news of an acquisition deal.
- Tian Ruixiang Holdings (NASDAQ:TIRX) shares are sitting nearly 18% higher following the release of its most recent earnings report.
- Teligent (NASDAQ:TLGT) is soaring over 15% this morning.
- Zomedica (NYSEAMERICAN:ZOM) shares are jumping more than 14% higher in pre-market after an increase yesterday alongside other Reddit stocks.
- Microvision (NASDAQ:MVIS) shares are up just over 12%, also climbing after a meme stock rally yesterday.
- Atossa Therapeutics (NASDAQ:ATOS) is rising nearly 10% in pre-market trading.
- Luokung Technology (NASDAQ:LKCO) stock is up 9% this morning.
- United Parcel Service (NYSE:UPS) is driving 8% higher after releasing earnings.
- Arrival (NASDAQ:ARVL) shares are up over 7% following a rally yesterday.
10 Top Losers
- InspireMD (NYSEAMERICAN:NSPR) stock is diving 40% lower due to a 1:15 reverse stock split going into effect.
- Reviva Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:RVPH) is retreating over 18% after a strong rally on Monday.
- RealNetworks (NASDAQ:RNWK) stock is falling more than 11% after commencing a public offering of its stock.
- Sypris Solutions (NASDAQ:SYPR) shares are down nearly 4% as it levels off from a run-up last week on government contract news.
- Scienjoy Holding (NASDAQ:SJ) stock is dipping more than 3% as it prepares NFT efforts.
- Eli Lilly (NYSE:LLY) is close to 3% after releasing its most recent earnings report this morning.
- Astrotech (NASDAQ:ASTC) is retreating almost 3% following a rally on Monday.
- Ocugen (NASDAQ:OCGN) shares are down more than 2% after a rally alongside other Reddit stocks yesterday.
- UBS Group (NYSE:UBS) stock is down over 2% as damage from the Archegos Capital Management margin calls continues.
- ArcelorMittal (NYSE:MT) closes out the pre-market movers list for Tuesday with shares down more than 2%.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article.