NEW YORK–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Bernstein Private Wealth Management (Bernstein), a unit of AllianceBernstein L.P. (AB), announced today the official launch of its updated and redesigned website. The new Bernstein.com provides a fresh approach to connect and engage with ultra-high-net-worth individuals, families, endowments, and foundations, reflecting Bernstein’s core strengths, expertise, and values as they’ve evolved to meet the needs of today’s investor.
The new website has been designed to enhance the wealth and investment planning experience for clients by combining modern design with intuitive navigation, making it easier than ever to engage with Bernstein’s insights and better understand the team’s deep expertise. Additional updated features include:
- A single hub to showcase all firm content that will facilitate access to its wide range of thought leadership, including blogs, white papers, podcasts, and more. Bernstein’s podcast lineup now features seven unique shows covering a range of topics from the latest market insights to responsible investment strategies – The Pulse, Women & Wealth, Inspired Investing, Changing the Trajectory, The Big Stage, The Inflection Point, and On Purpose
- A more personalized experience with insights and webpages tailored to specific client needs and issues
- A spotlight on the firm’s commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) as well as its innovative approach to purpose-driven investing in alignment with Bernstein’s mission, “Investing with Intention”
- A higher accessibility score, a measurement of modifications that enable people with disabilities to have an easier time reading the content. As a reflection of Bernstein’s commitment to DEI, they have raised this score from 70 to 99 on average
- We’re putting people first, showcasing our personal side with bios for Advisors, Wealth Strategists, Senior Investment Strategists, and Managers
“At Bernstein, we go beyond investment management to serve as our clients’ true financial confidantes solving their most complex wealth planning challenges,” said Kate Burke, SVP/Chief Operating Officer & Head of Private Wealth at AB. “Everything we do is rooted in exceptional research and a willingness to embrace innovation to offer sophisticated financial solutions. Our refreshed website is an extension of this commitment to continually evolve to meet our clients’ needs with improved design, navigation, and accessibility.”
To see Bernstein’s new website or learn more about its wealth management solutions, visit www.Bernstein.com.
Founded more than 50 years ago, Bernstein Private Wealth Management, a unit of AllianceBernstein L.P. (AB), provides investment planning advice and services to individuals, families, endowments, foundations, and other financial guardians, so that they can reach their long-term investment objectives. Our global research enables us to customize a portfolio that suits any investment goal, income need, tax situation, or tolerance for risk. The firm managed $110 billion in assets as of March 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Bernstein.com.
AllianceBernstein is a leading global investment management firm that offers high-quality research and diversified investment services to institutional investors, individuals, and private wealth clients in major world markets. The firm has $697 billion in client assets under management, as of March 31, 2021.
Additional information about AllianceBernstein may be found on our website at www.alliancebernstein.com.