Chile’s pension fund risk regulator has added eight foreign mutual funds to its list of approved products available for investment by the country’s AFPs as well as a single new ETF over the past month.
According to the latest monthly report from the Comisión Clasificadora de Riesgo (CCR), the new approved list includes strategies from Allianz Global Investors and Vontobel among others.
The new mutual funds are as follows:
- Allianz Emerging Markets SRI Bond
- Allianz Global Water
- Baillie Gifford Emerging Markets Leading Companies
- Baillie Gifford Global Alpha Growth
- Legal & General Emerging Markets Short Duration Bond
- Legal & General Global High Yield Bond
- Vontobel Clean Technology
- Vontobel Global Corporate Bond Mid Yield
The single passive product added in June was the SPDR S&P Kensho Clean Power ETF.
Meanwhile, the CCR also axed four foreign mutual funds for the AFPs from its list at the request of their respective managers.
They include the following funds:
- DFA Investment Dimensions Group – Tax-Managed US Equity Portfolio
- DFA Investment Dimensions Group – Tax-Managed US Small Cap Portfolio
- DFA Investment Dimensions Group – Tax-Managed US Targeted Value Portfolio
- Vontobel Fund – mtx China Leaders
The regulator also removed an additional three alternatives-focused funds for not having had their approval requests renewed which included a private debt fund from Alcentra, a real estate fund from GWL Realty Advisors and a private debt product from Marathon Asset Management.