The Germany Wealth Management Market research report has incorporated the total profile of the organizations with the capacity, creation, value, income, cost, gross, gross edge, deals volume, deals revenue, utilization, development rate, import, export, supply, future methodologies, and the mechanical advancements that they are making are likewise included inside Germany Wealth Management Market report.
Get FREE PDF Sample of the Report @ https://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/requestsample.aspx?name=4570661
Germanys affluent segment (including HNW and mass affluent individuals) has experienced robust growth in recent years. Affluent individuals accounted for almost a quarter of the total adult population in 2020 and held 84.5% of the country’s total onshore liquid assets in 2020. German investors remain strongly biased towards deposits, with the asset class constituting over two thirds of overall balances and limiting the growth of the investment market. Between the Coronavirus Crash, the US-China trade war, and Brexit, many investors put any additional savings into negative interest-bearing but safe bank deposits. The overall retail and saving investments are expected to grow in Germany over the upcoming period, owing to the countrys economic recovery and vaccine rollout deriving investors confidence. Further, the countrys savings and investments market is expected to grow observing a growing preference for robo-advisory by the HNW investors. This demand has also been accelerated by the outbreak of the pandemic that has been a catalyst in increasing the use of digital products and services.
Based on our proprietary datasets, this report analyzes Germanys wealth and retail savings and investments markets, with a focus on the HNW segment. This includes overall affluent market size (both by number of individuals and the value of their liquid assets). The report also provides analysis of the factors driving liquid asset growth, including a breakdown and forecast of total retail savings and investments split by asset class. It also analyzes the investing preferences and portfolio allocations of German HNW individuals as well as their propensity to invest offshore and explores the products and services they demand.
Scope of this Report-
– HNW individuals constituted only 0.6% of the total adult population of Germany in 2020.
– Robo-advisory services are witnessing a sharp increase in demand, with 66.2% of wealth managers agreeing that traditional wealth managers will lose market share to these services in the next 12 months
– Deposits remain the most popular investment avenue for Germans indicating their preference for safe haven investment assets.
– More than a fifth of mass affluent investors reach out to advisor at their main bank to seek advice regarding investments.
Reasons to Buy this Report-
– Make strategic decisions using top-level historic and forecast data on Germanys wealth industry.
– Identify the most promising client segment by analysing the penetration of affluent individuals.
– Receive detailed insights into retail liquid asset holdings in Germany.
– Understand the changing market and competitive dynamics by learning about new competitors and recent deals in the wealth space.
– See an overview of key digital disruptors in the countrys wealth market.
Get Discount on Purchase this Report @ https://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=4570661
Table of Contents
The German Wealth Market
Resident Savings and Investments
+ 1 888 391 5441
ReportsnReports.com is your single source for all market research needs. Our database includes 500,000+ market research reports from over 95 leading global publishers & in-depth market research studies of over 5000 micro markets.
This release was published on openPR.