According to a recent report by Future Market Insights (FMI), rising prevalence of pelvic organ prolapse (POP) and stress urinary incontinence (SUI) is expected to boost the growth opportunities for female pelvic implants market. The market is set to reach a valuation of US$ 245 Mn in 2021, rising at a CAGR of 2.8% through the end of 2031.
increasing incidence of vaginal disorders among aged women coupled with the non-availability of other treatment options for SUI and POP will continue increasing the demand in the female pelvic implants market. According to the U.S. FDA, the number of women who have POP is estimated to surge by 46%, to 4.9 million, by 2050.
According to the American Urological Association (AUA/SUFU), the incidence of stress urinary incontinence (SUI) in women was reported to be as high as 49%. The incidence of stress urinary incontinence is high in women with poor or weakened pelvic supports. This disease affects the lives of women to a great extent and is widespread in the older population.
To remain ahead of your competitors, request for a sample @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-3422
However, the low rate of efficacy after pelvic implantation and the problems of pelvic organ prolapse are hampering the growth of the female pelvic implants market. COVID-19 is anticipated to have a moderately negative impact on the female pelvic implants market due to implementation of lockdown. Supplies and demand were jolted by the massive spread of the infection, which staggered the growth of the female pelvic implants market.
Key Takeaways from Female Pelvic Implants Market Study
- Vaginal sling/tapes demand is anticipated to gain maximum revenue share of more than 68%, rising at an expected CAGR of 2.5% owing to the high demand to treat stress urinary incontinence.
- Hospitals followed by ambulatory surgical centers are leading users of female pelvic implants growing owing to the rising number of POP and SUI patients.
- The U.S. accounts for more than 83% of the North America market, driven by the high incidence of pelvic organ prolapse.
- The U.K.is a leading market in Europe. It is expected to account for nearly 13% of demand registered in Europe by 2031. Implementation of government funded awareness programs will remain a chief growth driver.
- Over 30% of the South Asia market is held by India. Growth in the country is propelled by significant investments in the expansion of healthcare sector.
Get a Tailored Made Report to Match Your requirements, Ask from Market Research Expert @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-3422
Key Companies Profiled :
- Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.
- Coloplast A/S
- Dipromed Srl
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- pfm medical ag
- Betatech Medical
- Promedon Group
- Caldera Medical
- Cook Medical
Key Segments Covered:
- Product Type,
- End-User, and Region
For in-depth insights, Download a PDF Brochure @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/brochure/rep-gb-3422
Key Regions Covered
- North America,
- Latin America,
- East Asia,
- South Asia,
- Oceania Middle East & Africa
The post Female Pelvic Implants Market is rising at a CAGR of 2.8% through the end of 2031 appeared first on Future Market Insights.