We’re starting off the last day of trading this week with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers for Friday!
Earnings reports, sale rumors, and an offer to take a company private are behind some of today’s stock movements.
Let’s dive into that news below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- Assure (NASDAQ:IONM) stock is rocketing more than 129% alongside heavy trading this morning.
- BiomX (NYSEMKT:PHGE) shares are soaring close to 118% after announcing proof of concept for an Inflammatory Bowel Disease treatment.
- Marker Therapeutics (NASDAQ:MRKR) stock is surging over 98% after the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved its Investigational New Drug (IND) application for MT-601.
- Athenex (NASDAQ:ATNX) shares are gaining more than 54% on reports that Dr. Reddy’s (NYSE:RDY) and Intas Pharmaceuticals are interested in buying the company.
- Pineapple Energy (NASDAQ:PEGY) stock is climbing over 46% on no clear news this morning.
- TMC Metals (NASDAQ:TMC) shares are rising more than 26% with heavy pre-market trading.
- Atlas (NYSE:ATCO) stock is increasing nearly 22% with a proposition to take the company private.
- Ambow Education (NYSEMKT:AMBO) shares are jumping over 21% this morning.
- Sobr Safe (NASDAQ:SOBR) stock is getting a more than 21% boost despite a lack of news this morning.
- Cooper-Standard (NYSE:CPS) shares are up over 19% with the release of its Q2 earnings report.
10 Top Losers
- Quoin Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:QNRX) stock is plummeting more than 34% as shares pull back from a short squeeze earlier this week.
- Hyzon Motors (NASDAQ:HYZN) shares are diving almost 34% after announcing it won’t meet the deadline for its Q2 earnings report.
- Helius Medical Tech (NASDAQ:HSDT) stock is tumbling over 32% in pre-market trading on Friday.
- Chembio Diagnostics (NASDAQ:CEMI) shares are taking a more than 24% beating after releasing results for Q2 2022.
- Greenlane (NASDAQ:GNLN) stock is falling over 21% after announcing details for a reverse stock split.
- Quhuo (NASDAQ:QH) shares are sliding roughly 20% as it struggles to climb back to the minimum bid to avoid delisting.
- Doximity (NYSE:DOCS) stock is dropping around 19% with the release of its fiscal Q1 2023 earnings report.
- Minerva Neurosciences (NASDAQ:NERV) shares are decreasing about 17% this morning.
- Cognition Therapeutics (NASDAQ:CGTX) stock is declining close to 17% after jumping yesterday on new data for its Alzheimer’s Disease treatment.
- InVivo Therapeutics (NASDAQ:NVIV) shares close out our pre-market stock movers down more than 16% after a major rally Thursday.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.