The Sixth Annual Event Will Bring Together America’s Most Distinguished Wealth Advisors and Industry Leaders in Las Vegas on October 11-13, 2022
NEW YORK – September 14, 2022 – Forbes today announced the sixth annual Forbes/SHOOK Top Advisor Summit, a gathering of the world’s top wealth advisors and industry leaders. This exclusive event, which takes place in Las Vegas on October 11-13, 2022, will feature advisors who represent over $1.4 trillion in assets under management and provide a forum for elite professionals to discuss the industry’s top trends, best practices, and financial strategies.
Attendees will connect to explore key issues facing the world of wealth management and develop innovative tactics to help elevate the industry to the next level. Forbes and SHOOK Research have developed an in-depth agenda that caters to the topics that are top of mind for industry leaders. Topics covered will include best practices around: team dynamics and hiring, the future of technology, marketing for growth, investing and portfolio construction, using social media to enhance relationships and build business, building an outsourced family office, intergenerational wealth, goals-based investing, practice management, and working with multi generations.
The list of keynote speakers will include:
· Bill Miller – Chairman, CIO & Founder, Miller Value Partners
· Mike Pompeo, Former U.S. Secretary of State
· Jessica Sibley – Chief Revenue Officer, Forbes
· Jeremy Siegel, Professor, The Wharton School of Finance
· Cathie Wood, CEO & CIO, Ark Investment
MORE FOR YOU
· Liz Shook – Co-Founder & COO, SHOOK Research
· Raj Agrawal, Global Head of Infrastructure Business, KKR
· Mike Arone, Chief Investment Strategist, State Street Global Advisors SPDR ETFs
· Richard Bernstein, CEO & CIO, Richard Bernstein Advisors
· Jason Chandler, Head of Wealth Management, UBS Wealth Management
· Ron Insana, Senior Advisor, Schroders
· Dr. David Kelly, Managing Director & Chief Global Strategist, J.P. Morgan Asset Management
· Vince Lumia, Head of Field Management, Wealth Management, Morgan Stanley Wealth Management
· Kathleen McCarthy, Sr. Managing Director, Blackstone Real Estate
· Armen Panossian, Head of Performing Credit and Portfolio Manager, Brookfield Oaktree Wealth Solutions
· Matt Pottinger, U.S. Deputy National Security Advisor
· Vivek Ramaswamy, Co-founder & Executive Chairman, Strive Asset Management
· Rick Rieder, MD & Global Chief Investment Officer, Blackrock
· R.J. Shook – Founder & President, SHOOK Research
Presenting advisors have been selected from Forbes/SHOOK’s America’s Top Wealth Advisors rankings. The Forbes/SHOOK Top Advisor franchise includes content, Top Wealth Advisor Directory, events and rankings also include The Top Women Advisors in America, Best-In-State Wealth Advisors and America’s Top Next Generation Wealth Advisors.
Every year the summit raises over $1 million to save children’s lives. This year, the summit will feature four-year-old Ella, who is battling a rare form of leukemia. Attendees will meet Ella and her parents, then contribute to an urgently needed life-saving treatment for her and many other children through Children’s Cancer Research Fund.
Prior years, attendees raised over $1 million to fund a brain tumor treatment with St. Jude Children’s Hospital. Other years included a $1.4 million for Make-A-Wish®, a record for the charity, and witnessed a child’s life-changing wish come true at the Summit, and other treatments through Children’s Cancer Research Fund.
For additional information about the event and the agenda, please visit: Forbes Top Advisor Summit
To join the conversation on social, use #ForbesTopAdvisor.
The Forbes Top Advisor Summit is presented by Platinum Sponsor J.P. Morgan Asset Management.
Jocelyn Swift, Jswift@forbes.com